A man was accidentally burned while working in a factory, he suffered severe chemical burns all over his back and buttocks. The chemical, anhydrous ammonia is colourless and is usually used as a nitrogen fertilizer.
TAP TAPPITY TAP TAP!
Burned to Death
Tuesday the 17th, a mog set a man on fire at Urua Ekpa Junction, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State for allegedly stealing a motorcycle. According to reports, the angry mob pursued the suspect after he made away with the bike, which was packed in front of a fuel station, few kilometers from AKBC Transmitting Station, Ntak […]
Decapitated Body Found in the Forest
The body of a decapitated man was found around 11:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 5, in a forest area at the end of Maneca Marques Street, in the Parque Dez de Novembro neighborhood, in the Central-South Zone of Manaus. An anonymous report informed the police of the 23rd Interactive Community Company (Cicom) that there was […]