Shares 446 Views

Man killed in a house fire

DeathsDoor
Nov 15, 2014
446 Views

A fire destroyed a house and killed the resident in the early hours of Thursday 13th in Caruaru. The victim, an unemployed driver, José Antonio da Silva Filho, 63, was found dead in the bathroom of his home.

2

 

The victim’s son, Márcio Vasconcelos said the father was an alcoholic, lived alone and yesterday came home drunk at about 9 pm.. The son said he believes the fire was accidental, perhaps caused by a cigarette, because his father was a smoker.

3