Shares 979 Views 7 Comments

The body of the 23 year, an employees of Contractor Banner was removed from a billboard he was working on.. He was electrocuted by high voltage power lines next to where he was working. 1 2 3

You may be interested

  • SicMonster666

    Shocking indeed. Bet he didn’t know that electricity from that close to power lines can literally “reach out” and grab you. What i learned being around the construction industry. You don’t have to touch the line to get dead. Crazy huh?