Two Baby Sisters Die in a House Fire
Two twin sisters, one years old, died in a tragic fire in a house in the Agrovilinha neighborhood in the central municipality of Maranhão, on the coast of Maranhão, on Friday night of the 24th.
The father and mother were not home when the fire started by a fan that overheated. The couple had gone to a party and left the two babies in the care of an 8 year old.
The 8 year old was unharmed.
You may be interested
Man Uses Scarf to Hang Himself from Pedestrian Bridge at Shinjuku StationDeathsDoor - Jan 08, 2020
A man hanged himself from a pedestrian bridge in front of a busy exit of JR Shinjuku Station on Monday in an apparent suicide, police said. At around 12:15, police were tipped off by a pedestrian about “a young man man hanged by a scarf from a pedestrian bridge” at the South Exit of the […]