Bad joke I know…
A woman was electrocuted in the early afternoon of Monday 3rd. She was in the house where he lived with a child, when a power line fell on a barbed wire fence in the backyard of her residence, the housewife identified as Maria do Socorro, tried to push the electrified wire with a broom, the housewife was electrocuted and died on the spot. One of her neighbours said, he tried to warn her about the risk, but she took no notice.
You may be interested
Speeding Motorist Kills Pedestrian Crossing the StreetDeathsDoor - Oct 18, 2018
A speedy motorist killed a 50 years old man who was trying to cross a busy road in Mexico. Minutes before 9:00 p.m., emergency services were called to the scene. When they got there they found the man already dead due to injuries to his head.
John Gaunt Tragedy by the Sea (Old Black and White)DeathsDoor - Oct 17, 2018
On the morning of April 2, 1954, Los Angeles Times photographer John Gaunt was lounging in the front yard of his beach front home in Hermosa Beach when he heard a neighbour’s shout, “Something’s happening on the beach!” Gaunt grabbed his Rolliflex camera and ran toward the shoreline. When he arrived, he saw a young couple standing […]