Shares 565 Views

Shocking way to die

DeathsDoor
Nov 05, 2014
565 Views

Bad joke I know… 

Untitled-2

 

A woman was electrocuted in the early afternoon of Monday 3rd. She was in the house where he lived with a child, when a power line fell on a barbed wire fence in the backyard of her residence, the housewife identified as Maria do Socorro, tried to push the electrified wire with a broom, the housewife was electrocuted and died on the spot. One of her neighbours said, he tried to warn her about the risk, but she took no notice.

3 1 2